QUICK GARDEN GUIDE
It’s time to turn those borders and prune them hedges.
Top Tips…. getting ready for selling starting in the Garden ?
The garden is sometimes considered the least important part of staging when getting a property ready to go on the market, when in fact it’s really as important as the interior….more labour intensive than expensive most of the time but these simple ‘Must Do’s’ will help improve your chances of making the right #Firstimpression ?
• Cut the lawn evenly and dispose of the cuttings ?
• Turn the borders, make sure topsoil is fresh ?
• Jet wash the patio, freshening it up and restoring its colour ?
• Invest in cheap bedding plants for colour ?
• Make sure fence panels are intact no holes etc ?
• Tidy children’s toys to one area ⚽
• Clean off and stage patio furniture as a feature spot ?
Lastly, think about adapting your pitch to the person viewing your property. It seems simple, but if they are gardeners, tell them what you’ve done to improve the garden over the years. If it’s a busy family, make sure you point out any low maintenance aspects of the garden.
These simple jobs make all the difference when selling a home in the Spring and Summer market and its worth it in the end….Good luck and go show them gardens off!